The Reformed Church in Bergün/Bravuogn is a Protestant-Reformed church under cantonal conservation. The building stands at the southeastern village exit towards Albula Pass.
The church was built in 1188. Even in the pre-Reformation period, the chancel was renewed in about 1500, the nave rebuilt and the Romanesque church tower provided with a new helmet over Wimpergen.
Inside, the Bergün church has a wooden ceiling, richly decorated with carvings, that runs throughout the ship. The famous late Gothic cycle of frescoes is an Italian mural with motives for the passion of Jesus Christ.
The pulpit, which has a sound cover, and the gallery, which is accessible from the outside, date from the first half of the 18th century. The organ is more recent and was built in 1979.
The gallery is open during the day. The church can be visited via the gallery.
The church is accessible via the gallery during the day. On Wednesdays the main entrance is open.