1. Always remain seated when sledding.
2. Wear warm clothes and sturdy footwear.
3. Smart sledders wear helmets.
4. Small children must be accompanied by an adult.
5. No mechanical brakes or plastic bobs allowed.
6. Do not sled face down or tie several sleds together.
7. No dogs allowed.
8. Do not run up the sled run.
9. Adjust your speed accordingly.
10. What to do in an accident: Secure the accident site. Provide First Aid. Call for help.
11. Take note of any emergency signalling. Do not obstruct the ambulance.