The operating times and prices for the Darlux and Preda-Bergün sled runs can be found here.
Chairlift Bergün – Pros da Darlux (section1)
|Daily||9 am to 4.30 pm or as posted|
Last piste inspection
Daily at 4.15 pm on all marked pistes; from Bergün – Pros da Darlux chairlift (section 1) at 5 pm (or as posted). Outside these operating hours the sled runs are closed; they are therefore not secured against hazards such as avalanche blasting and snow-cats operating with cable winches. Warning: there is a danger to life!
|Monday||09.30 - 17.00 h|
|Tuesday to Sunday||09.30 - 23.00 h (illuminated at night)|
24. and 31. December 2020 no night sledging
The sled run is closed outside of these operating times.
|Adults with GA||CHF 19.00|
|Half-fare card||CHF 28.00|
|Children 6-15 years||CHF 19.50|
|Children with Junior Card||CHF 9.50|
|Adults with GA||CHF 6.00|
|Half-fare card||CHF 9.50|
|Children 6-15 years||CHF 7.00|
|Children with Junior Card||CHF 3.00|
|Youths 16-18 years, senior||CHF 22.00|
|Children 6-15 years||CHF 15.00|
|Youths 16-18 years, senior||CHF 12.00|
|Children 6-15 years||CHF 9.00|
1. Always remain seated when sledding.
2. Wear warm clothes and sturdy footwear.
3. Smart sledders wear helmets.
4. Small children must be accompanied by an adult.
5. No mechanical brakes or plastic bobs allowed.
6. Do not sled face down or tie several sleds together.
7. No dogs allowed.
8. Do not run up the sled run.
9. Adjust your speed accordingly.
10. What to do in an accident: Secure the accident site. Provide First Aid. Call for help.
11. Take note of any emergency signalling. Do not obstruct the ambulance.