The operating times and prices for the Darlux and Preda-Bergün sled runs can be found here.
Friday, 15 December 2017 bis Sunday, 11 March 2018
Chairlift Bergün – Pros da Darlux (section1)
9 am to 4.30 pm or as posted
Night-time sledding plus raclette meal every Friday evening from 26 January to 2 March 2018.
Last piste inspection
Daily at 4.15 pm on all marked pistes; from Bergün – Pros da Darlux chairlift (section 1) at 5 pm (or as posted). Outside these operating hours the sled runs are closed; they are therefore not secured against hazards such as avalanche blasting and snow-cats operating with cable winches. Warning: there is a danger to life!
|Monday||09.30 - 17.00 Uhr|
|Tuesday to Sunday||09.30 - 23.00 Uhr|
24.12. and 31.12.2017 closed in the evening
25.12.2017 und 01.01.2018 open in the evening
The sled run is closed outside of these operating times.
|Adults||CHF 39.00 / CHF 19.00*|
|Half-fare card||CHF 28.00|
|Children 6-15 years||CHF 19.50 / CHF 9.50|
|Adults||CHF 14.00 / CHF 6.00*|
|Half-fare card||CHF 9.50|
|Children 6-15 years||CHF 7.00 / CHF 3.00|
* Sled run fee for holders of GA, Day Card, children with Junior Card
|Youths 16-18 years, senior||CHF 22.00|
|Children 6-15 years||CHF 15.00|
|Youths 16-18 years, senior||CHF 12.00|
|Children 6-15 years||CHF 9.00|
1. Always remain seated when sledding.
2. Wear warm clothes and sturdy footwear.
3. Smart sledders wear helmets.
4. Small children must be accompanied by an adult.
5. No mechanical brakes or plastic bobs allowed.
6. Do not sled face down or tie several sleds together.
7. No dogs allowed.
8. Do not run up the sled run.
9. Adjust your speed accordingly.
10. What to do in an accident: Secure the accident site. Provide First Aid. Call for help.
11. Take note of any emergency signalling. Do not obstruct the ambulance.